Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Buys

I scored at the sample sale today!... I really only went in hopes to get one of Dear Creatures sailor blouses but unfortunately she was out of stock of the particular one I wanted, I did manage to get a similar style and two other great pieces from her Fall '08 collection.

The only other designer at the sale I liked was Wow & Flutter, great quality clothing and the perfect wear to work basics for me.

Total spent today: $130.00

Wow & Flutter Dress


Wow & Flutter Top


Wow & Flutter Button up Top


Dear Creatures Blouse, I love it


Dear Creatures Blouse


Dear Creatures Romper, sadly this doesn't fit me too well it was really reallllly hard to get on and off.. there is no way I could wear it out for a night for "drinking" because trying to go to the bathroom would be a nightmare.