Monday, April 27, 2009

Dear Creatures

A friend of mine told me that I might like this designer because I'm a huge fan of Jumpsuits/Rompers/Playsuits whatever YOU call it I love them. So I went to the site to check out the spring collection and I actually already know of Dear Creatures or at least have seen the clothes in various places.

I love the pieces although most of the styles are a little to cutesy/girlie for me to pull off, but that doesn't mean I don't like it on other people. Apparently Zooey Deschanel has been the best press for Dear Creatures, the actress has been seen wearing the clothes all over the place... movie press junkets, out and about town and already in two different commercials (I like the dress Zooey is wearing in the picture on the right). Regardless it looks like Dear Creatures is well on the path to a great and bright future.


Here are some images from the Spring '09 Look Book... and that romper is pretty darn cute.





I actually love the Autumn '08 collection more than the spring '09... This dress below I adore but sadly I couldn't pull it off, I love that style even better as a blouse, now that I would wear!

Check out www.dearcreatures.com