Monday, April 20, 2009

Swim Won't

Ok time for me to be an asshole right now, maybe its the heat induced headache I've been dealing with all day but normally I try to keep my (negative) comments to myself.

With the weather starting to warm up I'm on the swim wear prowl and I stopped at 80's Purple for some browsing... now I'm not posting this because I like the swim wear, I would just like to take a minute and point out the photographer's horrible work here. The lighting in the photos is decent but look at the way he/she was posing the models! These girls are not bad looking but the angle of the shots and the poses just make the swim wear look unflattering... am I wrong? I think they need a re-shoot. I'm sorry but the last one just cracks me up, and you might notice a little "toe" action in the second to last one.